Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Speak up your mind

I have a friend named Lou. She has passion in writing. Her topic includes life, family, nature, shopping and a lot more. I saw her clairvoyant when we were classmates way back high school. As a matter of fact, she was the editor in chief in our school paper. I thought to myself someday Lou will be known to the world as one of the finest writer. I never heard any news from her since we graduated from high school. Until one of our high school batch mates conducted a get together. I went to the party and I saw her. Immediately I went to her table and have a good conversation with her. I ask about her passion and she said she is doing well. She continued her statement, because of high technology and Internet of course I speak what's on my mind. I get critics and comments to those people who are reading my articles. It really helps a lot not just financially but my inmost being. You can find all my articles when you visit the site Article directory wherein it contains all about from home, religion, automotive, whatever topics you want to read. Then she ask me, do you have blog site? I said yes. That's nice because this site helps your blog to have a good PR. They also provides search engine for your convenience. I was amaze by what she is telling and got interested. When I went home that night i immediately went to my computer and search the site that she gave me. I was very amaze because it is so easy and very convenient to those individuals who wants to share their views in the Internet. If you want proof just visit their site at www.articlealley.com for more information.