Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My weekend get away

My friends and I planned to spend the first day of October in the beach. When we are in Bohol we made sure that our next trip will be in Gumasa, Saranggani province. The place was spectacular. The beach is blue, nature is green and the sand is white. Prior to our trip we encountered problems. They have misunderstanding and for the last minute they are backing out. I was sad after learning what had happened to my friends. I'm a little bit disappointed because of their childish reasons. Anyway, the trip went well. We bond together, shared same bed, we ate delicious foods and we had so much fun. Arriane who's beside me organize some parlor games and six of us participated. Just like we went back to our childhood days. When we are sitting in the sand Arriane uttered we had so much fun as if we are not thinking of tomorrow. 

No comments: