Thursday, November 3, 2011

Janz Family

I was born and raised by a typical family. My father currently work in the farm raising pigs, goats, chickens and dogs while my mother is working in Department of Interior and Local Government as a City Director in my hometown Tacurong City. I have one sibling his name is Sydney, 29 years of age and working in the Local Government Unit in the City of Assessor's Office. 
When I was young, I remember those days that my Mom would always scolded us in front of many people, spanked us and made white lies. Growing up with this kind of family is a bit difficult. My father that time was irresponsible. I made mistakes in my life so that they will appreciate me especially my Mom who spent her life working in her office, very active in her religious organizations and doing some decision making in our farm. 
I didn't appreciate the things that my Mom showed me that time. All I saw is the negative side of her. 
Later I realized that if it wasn't for my Mom who is working her butt almost 24 hours a day 7 days a week, my brother and I will not enjoy this privileged that we are experiencing right now. I just want to say forgive me my Mother for the times you needed my support but I was not there to help you. Forgive me father for the bad things I said and done. Forgive me my brother for being selfish.
Thank You Mom and Dad for what I'am today. Thank you for teaching me the reality of life. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to enjoy my life taking care of you. As you two, grow old together I hope our closeness and being open to our feelings with one another will still the same as time goes by. I love you so much my mama, papa and brother Sydney. Most of all I thank the almighty God for his unfathomable love and trials that he's given us. Without Him we sill surely lose our ways. I love you too God the Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit,Mama Mary and Joseph.

No comments: