Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hair Make Over

Before
After

I went to a Aida's Beauty Parlor today and I got my hair done. The quality of their service were fantastic. If my memory served me correctly, two years ago my cousin Lyhra brought me to her salon. That's why I keep on coming back. For the first time in 28 years my hair get a rebonding treatment. I was so innocent, the two stylist who attended me were laughing because I don't know what to do. At first I was scared but after 5 hours almost, I was satisfied in the result. I felt I boost my confidence because I got lovely hair. When I arrived from home, No one was there except for my dogs who welcome me.(as usual! nothings new) I google the about the effect of hair rebonding and I got scared when I learned that it will fall out your hair in case to case basis. I hope it will not happen to me. But for now I'll enjoy the 700 pesos silky, smooth and manageable hair of mine.

No comments: