Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My journey of losing weight part 1






"Overweight" that's what people keep on calling me. For years I've been living this kind of life. Eat unhealthy foods, Drink alcohol, smoking cigarettes averaging 1 pack a day, and too lazy to exercise. It was September 18, 2012 I decided to quit smoking totally. It's a very difficult decision to make for someone who depends on cigarettes for over five long years. It was awakening decision for me to all of a sudden change the routine of my life. For the first months, it was not easy. I woke up early in the morning to jog and do my household chores. I was physically and mentally tired but I keep going on because I had this positive attitude that I will lose weight in due time. My determination keeps me going. I went through a lot. Muscles pain and stomach pain name it. I experience it. I even tried to drink curvy for more than a month. It's a slimming orange juice, you will drink it 30 minutes before breakfast and you will lose your appetite. As for me, I didn't lose my appetite totally its just a state of mind. I sacrifice eating lots of carbohydrates especially rice. I thought m world turns upside down if I will not going to eat rice but to no avail I was wrong. There's a lot of substitute of eating carbohydrates not just rice. Internet is one of the effective way that I lose weight. If I can't jog I see to it I find time to do taebo. Taekwondo Boxing workout wherein Billy Blanks a renowned physical fitness instructor is the one who help me keep going. I like the way he shares his wisdom to everyone who is doing taebo. I even sacrifice drinking soft drinks. I discipline myself to exercise at least one hour a day. Just to burn calories. 

No comments: