Thursday, May 8, 2008

Clerical Error


People are not perfect.We commit mistakes.Just like yesterday,I purchased from Tacurong General Merchandise and C & N Marketing,the products that I sell in my store.As I compute and studied carefully the prices of the products,I noticed that they commit clerical error the price of Nestea Ice tea were P102.00 per dozen and I bought 1 dozen but they put on my receipt was P51.00.They slash the price into half price.They thought that I only bought half dozen..I went to their store and told them they committed clerical error,they thanked me for being honest.On the other hand,I bought 1 case Tanduay 375 ml P648 and half case Tanduay 750 ml P324 total cost of P972. The owner put in my receipt is just P712.I immediately called up the store, and she said that she is sorry.She thank me for being honest. I believe in the saying that "Honesty is the best policy".

No comments: