Friday, November 28, 2008

Hollywood Stars Give Thanks


Our celebrities surprise us with their thanksgiving. What do Hollywood celebs have to be thankful for this year? Find out what Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers and Taylor Swift are giving thanks for.

As families everywhere sit down for their Thanksgiving dinners, Hollywood celebs are among those giving thanks, especially those who had new arrivals this year, like Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, who welcomed daughter Sunday Rose.

"That little girl has been such a blessing, coming into our life this year. Being able to find a home here in Nashville and get some balance in both of our lives is just such a blessing," Keith tells ET.

"Hannah Montana" star Miley Cyrus is also one who recognizes the importance of family, saying, "There have been so many struggles and lots of ups and downs and my family has been the only thing that has really kept me going."

America Ferrera, who stars in "Ugly Betty," reiterates that theme: "I'm thankful for my health and for the people in my life that I love and [with whom] I get to share all the gifts of my life."

Taylor Swift says she counts her blessings when she counts her record-breaking CD sales. But also, "I'm thankful for my mom, who is my best friend; for my dad, who is my biggest fan, and for my brother who doesn't care how many records I've sold."

The Jonas Brothers also plan to spend the holiday together and Joe says he may even make his way into the kitchen.

"We'll see this Thanksgiving," Joe says. "I'm going to try and help my mom with the kitchen a little bit more.

But Kevin interrupts, pointing out, "You say that now. You're not going to help."

Despite what his brother thinks, Joe continues: "I'm definitely going to help.

For more on what celebrities have to be grateful for this year, watch tonight's ET!

No comments: