Friday, June 13, 2008

Ryan Seacrest


Ryan Seacrest expanded on his KIIS FM radio show in L.A. -- listen to him talk about it.

"It hurts," the "American Idol" host and on-air personality said as his co-host Ellen K. described the injury as "a gash on the big toe" and a "rip pattern" that is "definitely infected."

"It's not hot; not a flip-flop look," Ryan observed.

Ryan broke the news on Monday morning that he was in about four-foot-deep ocean water over the weekend when he felt something swim by: "I was bitten by a shark! I thought it was a stick," he proclaimed, adding that the creature left a little souvenir in his foot -- a tooth! "It was like finding a splinter -- there's, like, three holes."

"I'm in pain," he added, saying that he only took Advil to alleviate the discomfort.I known Ryan in American idol as the host. He is good in hosting. He is good looking too. He has a twin brother i love watching them both.

When asked if anyone else was bitten, he replied, "No, just me, of course; a thousand people in the ocean, and I get bit by the shark."

No comments: