Monday, January 19, 2009

Bebe Gandanghari: Rustom Padilla is dead

Yesterday, I watched my favorite entertainment show the buzz with host Boy Abunda, Kris Aquino and Ruffa Gutierrez. I was curious with their report that Rustom Padilla a former matinee idol and brother of Robin Padilla is dead. I waited for that segment. I was surprise to see Bebe. I salute Bebe for being courageous enough to come out from her closet. You cannot please everybody that's why most of us judge her physically. We should bear in our minds that we should not jugde other people in their appearance unless we know them personally. God is a just God. He will be the one to judge us. I quoted her statement. "If you want to be happy go for it, Life is so short" . Go Bebe you're my inspiration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also watched it. It took him a lot of years to go out of the closet. I hope he's happy with his life now.