Nowadays, there are lots of contest that offers this or that. I'm not convince with their promotion because the prizes they are giving is so cheap. I have big guts to tell you this, because I have a friend name Pacit. She introduce me to this very interesting contest which I enjoyed so much upon registering. I have two reasons why I join this contest. First, it will enhance my learning to different kinds of technology and gadgets. I will explain the mechanics of the programming contest, this competition is consists of five different contests aimed at students and professionals alike. Each contest offers its own recognition and set of prizes. The range of skills encompasses those with a passing interest in XML and database technology to those with hardcore programming skills in DB2. Not only that those who do not have prior knowledge of XML and database management an opportunity to learn more about these new technologies that will help increase their marketability in the IT industry. Just bear in mind that before participating, you will first need to take a Quick Quiz, a short questionnaire that requires no prior XML or database experience to complete. You only have to take the Quick Quiz once.Start now by registering for one of the following contests:
- Video Contest: Invent a creative use of XML, XQuery or DB2 and record yourself doing it.
- Gadget Contest: Develop a downloadable gadget or widget leveraging DB2.
- Query Contest: Use XQuery to find five answers. The best queries win the best prizes!
- Ported App Contest1: Port or develop a new app for DB2. Enter as an individual or assemble a team.
- XML2 Contest: Win by building useful, user-friendly XML apps from scratch. Enter as an individual or assemble a team.