Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The first time we set our feet in Bohol


This year's Holy Week my friends and I planned to have our vacation in Bohol. But prior to that date, we have discuss our plans. Mae(violet)my best friend since birth suggested that we will go to Ozamis city then proceed to Camiguin. I have been to Ozamis City but never been to Camiguin. What I want is to reach Visayas before i turn 30. Lord, thank you for the opportunity that you have given me to see the beautiful place that you created. Thank you to my Mom who provide me with my allowance, to my Dad and brother who help hand and hand to my work that was left when I'm having my vacation.

2 comments:

Mhar's Display said...

Janz, hi! salamat for stopping by.
Eto may anak na turning 6 mos. next week. Glad you are back in blogging. Sure I will link you up.

I bet you had a wonderful visit in Bohol. Ansaya siguro nyo ha? Did you do the jump?

JANZ said...

@mhars, opo. fist time eh! tsaka iba pla feeling pag bakasyonista ka,la kang kilala sa isang lugar tapos cg ka tanong ng mga directon. hay! what a memorable vacation.
WoW! congratulations!dmi na pla nangyari sau,d na ako upated ah!anong baby mo te? girl o boy?