Saturday, May 28, 2011

Roselle's Garden





Last time I visited this beautiful house was one year ago. This house owns by my very good friend Mr. and Mrs. Romeo Purol. They have exquisite furniture and amazing surroundings. The air was fresh because of their fantastic garden which Roselle, Romeo's eldest daughter maintained it. Roselle is such a kind hearted, simple person that I've known in this planet. We just sit down and talk anything under the sun. Our friendship began last October 2009 when we join Parish Renewal Experience (PREX) in our Parish. Our friendship was tested last year. A friend in need is a friend indeed. That's the most important in friendship. To the Purol Family as always thank you for having me in your Home. I had wonderful time spending my weekend with you guys. I hope I'll see you soon.

No comments: