Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Adobong Eggplant for dinner


I'm in the mood in cooking different Filipino recipes. Tonight I made Adobong Eggplant for our dinner.  I'm not good in cooking but trying my best to serve my family right.  Last night, I made some research in the internet and looked for the site that will help me fulfill my dream. When I found the site I immediately get my notebook and pen and jot down all the dishes that I want to cook for this week.  I want to practice cooking for my future preparation. Hey guys! Cooking is fun and It's not that difficult. Here's how to cook it: 

INGREDIENTS:

4 cups eggplant, cut into 2-by-2-inch pieces 1/4 cup vegetable or corn oil
1/2 cup white vinegar 1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon finely minced garlic



Fry eggplant cubes in oil until brown. Set aside on paper towel to absorb the oil. In a
saucepan, bring vinegar, soy sauce and garlic to a boil and simmer for 6 minutes.
Add fried eggplant to mixture and cook for 5 minutes more, turning eggplant slices
several times. Serve hot.

No comments: