Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baby News: Jerry O'Connell and Rebecca Romijn Are Baby Proofin'!


The hottest couple in Hollywood today, TV star Jerry O'Connell and his beautiful wife -- model-turned-actress Rebecca Romijn -- are busily preparing for the arrival of twins -- who are expected this winter -- and getting their home ready for the little bundles of joy.

"We cleared out a bedroom, actually not a bedroom, it was my aunt and uncle's old stuff," Jerry tells People. "I had my computer and video games in there that got cleared out for the kids. So, I'm wondering what I'm going to do with my video game stuff. But, maybe that goes out the window when you have kids."

After dating for two-and-a-half years, the twosome married in July 2007 in an intimate backyard wedding. The twins will be the couple's first children, and Jerry can't stop gushing about their current plans to welcome the twins into their new home.

"Baby-proofing the house, but it's mostly getting the nursery ready," the 34-year-old tall drink of water says. "It's another room. We've got a couple of cribs and stuff."

The ex "Crossing Jordan" star also tells People that he isn't the only one going to be helping out his statuesque wife in the first few months after the twins are born. "Her mom is going to come stay with us. I'm sleeping on the couch … clutching the video game system. No, I'm joking. A lot of people are getting us ready for the first couple months."

As for how Rebecca is, Jerry simply says, "She's great. This is a really happy time for us, it really is."
I like this actor he is so funny in one of his film.good luck!

No comments: