Thursday, October 9, 2008

Courteney Cox on Botox: 'I hated it'


Courteney Cox admits to hating a Botox treatment! "I went to this doctor once and he was like, 'Oh, let me do it just here and here and here.' And I was miserable."

The 44-year-old actress tells Marie Claire that she has a love-hate relationship with the procedure. "Botox? I think it's fantastic and also horrible." She explains, "I mean, I'm an actor, I've got to be able to move my face. When people start messing with their foreheads and can't lift their eyebrow, that's weird. It's not that I haven't tried Botox- but I hated it."

She continues, "I mean, they've come up with this stuff that can make you not look angry. But you have to use it sparingly."

Read Courteney's entire interview in the November issue of Marie Claire on newsstands October 14.

No comments: