Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Matt Damon Takes a Break from Acting


Never fade and one of the finest actor in holly wood Matt Damon is opening up about why exactly he decided to step away from his A-list day job until the year's end.

"I took time off from acting until the end of the year to be with my family and enjoy our new daughter," Matt told People magazine at a Barack Obama rally in Florida. "But it is my responsibility to thank the American people for taking an interest in the political process. And in the next two days, I am asking them not to get complacent," he said of the importance of voting.

This August, Matt and his wife Luciana welcomed a baby girl, Gia, who joined big sisters Isabella, 2, and Alexa, Luciana's daughter from a previous relationship.I hope you will have a good time in your vacation.

No comments: