Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Favorite Perfume


I love perfumes as a matter of fact I collect them. Last year, when my partner celebrated her 28Th birthday I made a surprise present new channel perfume. I was caught by its smell and it will last until 24 hours. I don't know when it comes to perfume I'm easily hooked up with their smell. From my hard- earned money I make sure that I bought something for myself as well. That's why I'm so addicted with this kind of vanity. If you will visit my room, you will found out how many perfumes I have. Thanks to the technology, I will no longer go to the store and buy my favorite perfume because it is now here in the Internet, it makes it easier. I search and found out about new perfume blog wherein every individual shares their views on their favorite perfume too. I learned not only the product but the people who are using perfume too. If you have no idea what I'm talking about visit their page at www.talkperfume.com for more information.

1 comment:

Macie said...

Lovely present!! I personally love to use channel perfume... It's fragrance is so nice...