Monday, June 6, 2011

Me and my friends on Saturday night




I'm so busy during weekend because of my household chores and I did some marketing for our store. I also went to public terminal wherein the ukay ukay or the second hand clothing were selling are being transferred to that particular place. I spend almost three hours of selecting in shoes,shirts,socks and shorts. But after those hours spent I only bought one shirt and four pairs of socks. I was tired not because of standing ad walking but the weather was so hot. I went home and update my facebook page. Then  I watched The last song by Miley Cyrus. After watching I received a text message from Clemen  that we will going out and for sure to have fun. I prepared myself instantly then they pick me up. We went to Koronadal City almost 9 in the evening. We went to EMR Center to watch the band performed live. I don't know what the bad name is. We drunk brandy then beer. We went home at 2 in the morning. We bought balut is boiled egg which is very poplar food in our country. After eating balut we bought ice cream. We enjoyed laughing and food tripping.

No comments: