Thursday, July 4, 2013

Coming out

I was 14 when I finally admit to myself that I like girls rather than guys. In my adolescent years I have crushes on pretty girls. I never knew that time what is identity crisis. All I know my heart belongs to girls. I have my first girl relationship when I was 14 years old. She was 6 years older than me. I fell head over heels in love with my English teacher. It lasted for over 6 months. Damn! that sucks! But I get over it when I met my third girlfriend. Maybe you're wondering why I skip the second one because it's just a fling. She was a year older than me. She likes me the first time she laid my eyes on me. ( that was she told me)  But I didn't take advantage on that. I befriended her first, get to know her a little more. Then we became girlfriends for four months. Those four months were a roller coaster ride. We ended our relationship well I think. Then I met my fourth girlfriend. I don't have so much memories of her. I guess I don't like her that much. I will post next time what happen next.:)

No comments: