Thursday, October 2, 2008

Leonardo DiCaprio is ready for Marriage and Kids!


Leonardo DiCaprio blames his youth for his cynical remarks toward love and marriage. When asked about comments made against the institution of marriage and "never being in love," Leo told Parade magazine, "It sounds like the ignorance of youth to me. When did I say that? Three or four years ago? Hey, we grow up real fast."

Now, the 'Body of Lies' star says he's ready for matrimony and even some kids of his own!

"Just last night I was thinking to myself how little of my life has been lived normally and not spent on some far-off movie location. I want to get married and have children."

Leo follows this up with, "In saying that, I realize I am contradicting everything I've said before. I absolutely believe in marriage."

Leo is currently in a relationship with on-again, off-again girlfriend and Israeli model Bar Refaeli.

To see the entire interview with DiCaprio, pick up the latest issue of Parade magazine.

No comments: