Friday, May 30, 2008

Mariah Carey


Mariah Carey performed a free concert at L.A.'s Hollywood & Highland Center Thursday night -- and has a complete video recap of the exciting event!

Thousands of screaming fans cheered on the newlywed songbird, whose concert was broadcast on ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" and featured several songs from her hit album, E=MC2.

Earlier on Jimmy's show, Mariah told the host about her new hubby, Nick Cannon, saying, "He's an incredible person," and adding that "it's not the easiest thing in the world" to have a private celebrity wedding; they pulled it off by, "basically telling everyone we were shooting a video, and we kind of did shoot a video -- and then, in the process, got married. Isn't that what everybody does?"

Mariah later performed five tunes, including "I'm That Chick," "Shake It Off," "We Belong Together" and a medley of "I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time"/"Touch My Body." Rapper Young Jeezy also made a guest appearance to perform on "Side Effects."Mariah Carey rocks. She is my all time favorite. I like all of her music and also I like her videos. Good luck to you Mrs. Mariah Cannon.

No comments: