Thursday, July 24, 2008

Used Clothes






I have this kind of attitude which I inherit from my mother impulsive buying. It has been one year that I'm engage of buying used clothes. Here in our City every Wednesday and Saturday are considered as market days. The owners place their products in the folding bed and sometimes they will place it in the stall. There are various types of product that they are selling this includes t-shirts, shorts, pants, under wears, curtains, bed sheets, pillow cases and many more. Sometimes if you are lucky you can pick branded clothes and if you want to save don't hesitate to come here. The price is very cheap compared to the department store. Before I'll wear the clothes that I bought I make sure that I washed it with hot water and put some disinfectant.

No comments: