Sunday, July 27, 2008

"Welcome to the world of Unemployed"


After I graduated college last 2005. I'm fresh graduate and I have the eagerness to apply for a job that fits my qualifications. I was very happy that one of the company I applied called me up. I immediately answer the phone. They told me that tomorrow you are going to report in our main branch located in General Santos City. I was excited to hear the news and I prepared myself. Because I thought this is what I'm waiting for. My family approved my decision to go to General Santos City so that I can exercise my profession. My mother lend me money for my allowance. When I reached General Santos City I went to their Office. We are five applicants and after that we took exam. Luckily, out of five we are two who passed the exam. Ana one of the applicant became my friend. She also lives in Tacurong City. After two days, the employer called. She said go to General Santos City tomorrow for an interview. Ana and I went back to their office. They conducted three interviews. I didn't passed the interview. I don't know I think I'm not good in answering their questions that's why they didn't hire me. My friend Ana got the job. When I reach our house. Its raining and our house is full of water. I said to myself the mother nature is sympathizing with me. My love ones was comforting me. I feel down and they cheered me up. That night mom told me you will manage our store. Right now I'm happy with my life I can buy what I want. But I'm just human I don't want to be hypocrite I'm not contented with what I have I want to go abroad to work as a caregiver to earn more money to help my family.

1 comment:

Avel Manansala said...

Hi Janiz! Don't worry. Sabi nga, when God closes the door, He opens a window. Maybe He has better plans for you.

And maybe you can help out with the upcoming 2nd Mindanao Bloggers Summit which Soccsksargen is hosting and which will be held in GenSan.

Check out my blog at http://www.gensantos.com to know what I mean.

You take care. :)