Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fashion Face-Off! Kim Kardashian Vs. Brooke Shields


It's not quite a walk-off, but it's close! Almost 30 years after Brooke Shields declared "Nothing comes between me and my Calvins," brunette bombshell Kim Kardashian is taking her turn in the poses made famous by Brooke for Radar magazine.

The ish, on stands August 19, features the 5-foot, 3-inch tall "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star mimicking the same poses that leggy 15-year-old Brooke did -- playfully unbuttoning her blouse -- for Calvin Klein Jeans in 1980.

Kim, who cheekily admits that her claim to fame has been her ample derriere, shoots back at recent critical remarks made by pal Paris Hilton, saying "If Paris Hilton thinks my butt looks gross, I don't really care. At least I have a butt!"

However, she also reveals that she's actually trying to slim down that part of her anatomy, saying, "I love my butt, but enough already! I love that I'm curvy, but I'm on this major kick to try and lose weight, especially in my butt. I'm just so over it!"

No comments: