Sunday, August 10, 2008

Q&A portion

1. You're trapped in a room for 3 days with your worst enemy, what do you do?
==> I will say sorry for the hurt I've caused.
2. You're stuck on an elevator with the person you've fallen the hardest for...
==> Magpapacute ako lalo...hahaha!
3. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
==> nothing
4. Have you ever liked someone on your top?
==>what top?!
5. If someone flirts with your boyfriend/girlfriend...
==> I don't give a damn...
6. If you woke up in one of the Saw movies, do you think you could survive?
==>I will use my instinct to survive.
7. You have to dye your hair a different color for the rest of your life, what color do you choose?
==> blonde
8. Someone asks you on a date, where do you wanna go?
==> beach..where we witness sunrise and sunset.
9. You have to get a tattoo, where and what do you get?
==> I will place it on my back..Tribal tattoo..
10. When' s the last time you were in a photo booth taking pictures with friends?
==> college years..It's been a long time..
11. Are you mad about anything?
==> Sometimes myself, because I'm slow learner.
12. Your former best friend is getting beat up really bad in a fight, do you help out?
==> Of course, I will do anything for her.
13. Are you listening to music?
==> Yes.
14. When's the last time you had a birthday party?
==> June of 2008
15. When will be the next time you have a birthday party?
==> Don't have plans yet..
16. Are you planning on going to college?
==> Yes.. I want to take another course.Computer Programming.I want to be comp whiz .
17. Do you smoke weed everyday?
==> Not yet..Want to try..
18. Could you go a month without cursing?
==> Sure..
19. Are you currently reading a book?
==> Yes.
20. Have you ever ridden a horse?
==> I was planning to..
21. What's the funniest movie you've ever seen?
==> Anger Management..
22. Are you scared of sharks?
==> Yes..
23. You can take one person on vacation with you, who do you take?
==> My Mom..
24. Have you met your dream guy/girl?
==> Not yet..
25. You take someone's boyfriend/girlfriend and they start cutting themselves, do you feel bad?
==> Of course..
26. Have you gotten arrested in the past 5 months? What for?
==> Nope..
27. What are you wearing?
==> T-shirts and shorts.
28. Next president?
==> Manny Villar..

No comments: