Saturday, October 4, 2008

Is it Right?


Yesterday, there was a heavy rainfall in the entire city. As usual, there are water all over our house. As I pray the Chaplet of the Divine Mercy and the Rosary I noticed, that our neighbor his multi cab was stuck in the water. I ran outside our house to check on Him.


Janiz: Sir, do you need help?
Neighbor: Yes!
Janiz: How can I help?
Neighbor: Help me push this van and I will pay you.

I called two bystander to help us out.
I didn't say a word to Him. Why there are people like that? You're intention is to help them out or should I say in good faith. Why money is always matter when helping others. I'm sorry I have this reaction it annoys me when I remember what he told me.

6 comments:

Artofreed said...

Maybe money is the final hope for the several people, so someone with that opinion will offering money for every people that help him, or maybe he is a rich man !!

soreal said...

yep I would be insulted too if were you

amiable amy said...

ohhh...u prayed the chaplet of the divine mercy? that is really amazing...i belong to a divine mercy group in cagayan de oro...i will be posting some of the pictures they sent me lately...

bout your experience, that is really annoying...some people are so cocky...

_ice_ said...

kakabadtrip naman yon...

kasi naman pera ang buhay nila..pera ang pinapalakad nila.. kaya ayon

salamat sa dalaw..

pls vote for me sa E[kwento]mo if u like it hehehe ito yong link

http://kundiman.net/ekwentomo-entries/#comment-4175

vincent2903 said...

maybe for ur neighbour, there no FOC assistance in this reality world...

Anonymous said...

you can't blame the person. i think it's because of the culture that we have now. remember the saying "nothing is free in this world"? and his/her experience has taught him/her just that. two things maybe he/she has never met anyone who offered their help for free or that person does not want to have "utang na loob" from other people so he/she pays them for any service or help that other people offers.