Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tim Robbins Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame


He's scaled 'Jacob's Ladder,' burrowed out of 'Shawshank' State prison and swum the 'Mystic River' -- and for his exceptional efforts on the silver screen, Tim Robbins has received a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame!

"I used to take the bus from here to Burbank to go to work. When the bus was late, I would walk up and down and throw my cigarettes down. Now I have the honor of having this done to my star," Robbins joked Friday at the ceremony, says the Associated Press.

The 49-year-old actor was joined by his longtime partner (and 'Bull Durham' costar) Susan Sarandon, with whom he has two boys.

"I am so pleased to be a part of his life," Susan said.

Jack Black was also on hand to pay his respects to Robbins: "I literally looked up to him," Jack joked. "I actually became his stalker because I wanted to be part of his world." He is very good actor.

No comments: