Sunday, December 7, 2008

Inugyunay Festival

Yesterday, Tacurong City celebrates its 5th Inugyunay Festival. Inugyunay means get together or unite each other. It's a event that every year Tacurong City celebrates. Estimated 300 plus Tacurongnon gathered to witness the said event.
City Mayor Lino O. Montilla gives the signal to light the Christmas lights in the tree by counting from ten to one. After the countdown, fireworks was fired. And people of Tacurong enjoyed watching the spark in the sky. And then there was band played. The celebration will end on January 3, 2009. If you happen to visit Tacurong visit our city hall where you will surely enjoy the views.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Janiz! This looks fun!
I have always wanted to visit Tacurong City. Nakita ko siya when Wow Philippines in Intramuros featured your place. Someday siguro, makakapunta ako dyan.

By the way, thanks from dropping by my site. I don't know how you made your way there but thanks anyway. Maraming, maraming salamat.

I want to send you an email about my project but my email seems not working well. I will send one as soon as ok na ang email ko.

I would love to read more about your province ;)