Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Arnel Penida



This song is one of my personal favorite. It reminds me of someone who promise to be with me but that promise fades away. Anyhow, The new lead singer of the popular band the Journey. He is amazing. Another pride and Filipino talent Arnel Pineda. He's the inspiration of everybody because before he just dream that he will be a star. Now, he is on top of his career. He is known not just here in the Philippines but to the whole world. This showcase the Filipino talent. Arnel, good luck to your journey.

The lyrics goes this way:

Here I am alone in this empty room, And let my mind just fly you to the end. Thoughts of you still linger in my memor Wondering why my life is not that fair. I could still recall, those memories of you, The joy and all your laughter, The love that we've been through. Oh I can't believe, you're gone... I don't want to remember, The things we used to do, All the things that remind me of you. I don't want to hear those songs, Those songs we used to sing, 'Cause I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart Talkin' to my self, for reasons I can't find. Findin' out why everything went wrong. Tears fallin' down on my cheeks, That I've been tryin' to hold. I just dunno if I could still go on. I wanted you to stay, The tears began to show, You said you care for me, But then you have to go And now I know, you're gone. I don't want to remember, The things we used to do, All the things that remind me of you. I don't want to hear those songs, Those songs we used to sing, 'Cause I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart (Instrumental) I just can't believe, you're gone... I don't want to remember, The things we used to do, All the things that remind me of you. I don't want to hear those songs, Those songs we used to sing, 'Cause I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart, And I don't want to remember, The things we used to do, All the things that remind me of you. I don't want to hear those songs, Those songs we used to sing, 'Cause I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart

3 comments:

SearchingWellness said...

Interesting blog. Can we exchange links?

http://thesearchforwellness.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!