Thursday, January 22, 2009

My ghost story

When I was in college, I have 8:00 p.m. Social Science class on the third floor of the oldest building of our school. Our class will end about 9:30 p.m. There was one instance, I was left alone in the room to finish my term paper because my teacher wants me to submit it in his office before 9:45 p.m. He was waiting for me downstairs. I was busy writing and suddenly I hear a sound calling my name. I stood up from where I was sited to look around. And I saw no one because our class is the only class in that entire building. I didn't mind that sound, what I did was I went back to my chair and finish my term paper. As I was writing, I feel something strange there's a cold wind touch my cheeks. I put my pen down and watch my back. I saw this lady wearing all white and her hair is very long that covers her face. My heart beats fast. I screamed and run as fast as I could and went to my teacher's office and reported what happened. He told me what you saw is real. It really scares me a lot. I talk to my classmates about that incident. They also have the same experience. If you want to watch real ghost stories, visit The Occult Blogger.

No comments: