Thursday, August 7, 2008

Briney Spears


Britney is known to the public. I known her when I was in High School. One of my classmates were collecting magazines and she lend me her magazine. From that day on, I known her. Her songs was became no.1 in Billboard Chart. Her songs marked in the public such as Baby One more time, Im not a Girl not yet a woman, From the Bottom of my Broken Heart and a lot more. At very young age, she reach pedestal of success. And later on, she got married and they got two kids. But her marriage failed with her ex husband Kevin Federline. Her image became wild. She went rehab for addiction in alcohol. She and her ex husband fighting for the custody of their children, and finally the court decided that Kevin has sole custody of their two little boys, Jayden James and Sean Preston, and Britney retains visitation rights.

No comments: