Friday, August 8, 2008

Miley: 'Nick and I Loved Each Other'


Miley Cyrus gets candid as she talks about her relationship with Nick Jonas and their subsequent break-up in the upcoming issue of Seventeen magazine.

"Nick and I loved each other," Cyrus tells the mag. "We still do, but we were in love with each other. For two years he was basically my 24/7. But it was really hard to keep it from people."

She goes on to say they began arguing a lot and that it "wasn't fun."

Miley says she began to rebel when they called it quits at the end of last year.

"At first I bawled for a month straight," she says of their break-up. "I was so sad. I just went into this weird funk. And I dyed my hair black. When we were dating, Nick wanted me to get highlights -- and so I did that, and I got myself looking great. And then, on the day we broke up, I was like, 'I want to make my hair black now -- I don't want to look pretty -- I want to look hard-core.' I was rebelling against everything Nick wanted me to be. And then I was like, 'I've got to be by myself for now, and just figure out who I really am.'"

But Miley, who's happily single at the moment, doesn't count out a future with her fellow teen sensation.

"Maybe he'll be my best friend for the rest of my life or maybe I'll end up marrying Nick Jonas!"

They are cute. I love them both!

No comments: