Friday, August 8, 2008

Paris Hilton: Soon to be a Cartoon?


The heiress discusses becoming a superhero!

Paris Hilton is dishing about developing and starring in a new cartoon!

"Actually, I've created a superhero with [Spider-Man co-creator Stan Lee], which is [based on] me, and we're doing a cartoon right now with MTV," she tells San Diego's CityBeat.

Which begs the question, which superhero power would the paparazzi-chased socialite most like to have? "To be invisible -- that would be fun," she says.

And further along those fantastical lines, Paris finally addresses which "Star Trek" character she'd hook up with: "None. I have a boyfriend, and, um, I don't watch 'Star Trek.'"

Catch the Hilton heiress on the big screen 'Repo! The Genetic Opera,' a musical horror due out November. When I was watching her reality show Simple Life with her on and off buddy Nicole Ritchie, she became popular with her expression "It's Hot"

No comments: