Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Megan Fox's Sexy Revelations


One of the sexiest women in the world Megan Fox opens up about her intimate encounters with both men and women! Megan tells GQ magazinethat as a teenager she fell in love with a stripper on Sunset Boulevard.

"I decided that I was going to get her to love me back, and I went out of my way to create a relationship with this girl, a stripper named Nikita."

Megan is currently seeing former "Beverly Hills 90210" actor Brian Austin Green and says she dates people based on the person and not their gender.

"Look, I'm not a lesbian--I just think that all humans are born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes."

Megan is currently filming in Los Angeles for 'Transformers 2'- the sequel to the film that launched her career.

But she won't stop there! Megan says, "I've done one movie [Transformers.] And it's not a movie I want to stand on as far as acting ability goes."

Megan will be featured in October's issue of GQ magazine.

No comments: