Wednesday, September 24, 2008

'Grey's Anatomy' Makes Taylor Swift Cry


Taylor Swift is such a huge "Grey's Anatomy" fan that she broke down in tears upon discovering the show will use her song in the season premiere.

"You should've seen tears streaming down my face when I got the phone call that they were going to use that song on 'Grey's,'" she tells Billboard. "I have never been that excited.

The song, "White Horse," is from her upcoming sophomore album, Fearless, out November 11.

"This is my life's goal," she added, "to have a song on 'Grey's Anatomy.' My love of 'Grey's Anatomy' has never wavered. It's my longest relationship to date."

Taylor says the song "talks about falling in love and the fairy tales that you are going to have with this person, and then there is that moment where you realize that it is not going to happen. That moment is the most earth shattering moment."

The new season of "Grey's" premieres September 25 at 9 p.m. on ABC.

No comments: