Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Miley Gets a New Date & Speaks Out on 'Hannah' Rumors!


Good news for Miley Cyrus fans! 'Hannah Montanna: The Movie' will hit theaters even sooner than expected!

As previously announced, the original release date for the film was scheduled for May 1. Now the tween sensation will hit theaters almost a full month sooner -- on April 10.

Taking a departure from the hugely popular TV series, the big-screen bonanza will take Miley out of her high school setting and on an adventure to her old hometown.

And despite rumors to the contrary, Miley has no plans of hanging up her signature 'Hannah' wig anytime soon!

"I am fully committed to 'Hannah Montana.' It's what gave me this amazing opportunity to reach out to so many people," she told People. "I couldn't do it alone. We have an amazing cast that is so supportive, including my dad who has been there for me every step of the way."

No comments: