Wednesday, September 24, 2008

'Dancing with the Stars'' First to Go!


America has spoken and Jeff Ross and his professional partner Edyta Sliwinska were the first couple to exit the seventh season of "Dancing with the Stars."

"I would have to say that I am more ha ha ha than cha cha cha," Jeff joked on learning he had the lowest combined score between the judges and the popular votes.

Still wearing his eye patch from an injury on Monday when Edyta accidentally poked him in the eye, Jeff displayed more of the humor for which he is famous, saying "They told me that Edyta was going to be easy on the eyes. I figured, for sure, it would be her husband who poked me in the eye not her."

But Jeff has no regrets about his short time on the hit ABC series, adding, "This is the most fun I have ever had. If I can do it, you can, too."

No comments: