Sunday, August 3, 2008

Abortion



Statistics show that there is an increase of women who are having abortion every year. Killing innocent babies. Why women are doing this? Does this women have any conscience? Please wake up ,the baby inside your womb has nothing to do with your misery. They are blessings from God. When I was in college a friend of mine came to me and seek for an advice. She is two months pregnant. She told me that she is not ready to bare a child. Her parents will kill her if they will found out. I told her your parents love you so much and they will understand you. If you go for abortion forget our friendship. We never see each other after a long time. Yesterday she visited me and I saw her and her baby. She told me that You are right this child is precious to us. He makes us happy.

No comments: