Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tori Dishes on '90210' and Baby Weight Loss Secrets!


Tori Spelling is giving her thoughts about the new "90210" -- and revealing the secret behind her trim post-baby body!

Speaking to OK! magazine at the Silverspoons Pink Party Luncheon in recognition of breast cancer awareness, Tori says she's adopting a wait and see approach to a possible guest role on the new "90210."

"Yeah, we'll see. I'm a big believer in what's meant to be will be, so if it's meant to be it will work out," she says. "I watched it and I think it's so cute. The new cast is so cute."

Of course Tori is busy with her own projects and will get back to work on "Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood" soon. Though she's looking slim and trim, she reveals her post-baby body secret: Spanx!

"I haven't lost the weight yet! I'm wearing Spanx," she says. "I just stopped breastfeeding so now I can start a diet program. Getting back to working out is the hardest part but we have a really active lifestyle."

Part of that active lifestyle is chasing around her firstborn son, now a year-and-a-half. But it helps keep her arms poppin'!

"Carrying the babies takes care of that," she says. "Liam is so big now and he still wants to be carried everywhere!"

No comments: