Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Holy Rosary



The Holy Rosary reminds me of my childhood life.Me and my childhood friends and colleagues used to pray the holy rosary at every house in our place.It is conducted by Lola Minggay EspaƱa.She is our leader and we are her follower.We enter into the house, we bring along the image of Sacred Heart of Jesus.When it is 5 o'clock in the afternoon she will pass by in our house to fetch us or sometimes calls us.Me and my best buddy Mae Raut have no choice but to go with her.There was a time,that me and my buddy is not in the mood to go with her.We hide in the house of Mae.But she still saw us.I never thought,the importance of the holy rosary.I just go with the group and pray.But never place it in my heart.I never considered the power of the holy rosary.The miracles and the blessings which giving us.As i reach this age,I realize that I'm nothing without Mama Mary and Jesus.My faith to them is getting deeper.i Forever thank the Lord and Mama Mary for realizing my mistakes.

No comments: