Friday, September 5, 2008

Jessica Simpson's Baby Plans


Ashlee Simpson's baby bump has her older sister, Jessica, wanting to follow in her footsteps.

Jessica Simpson, who is currently dating Dallas Cowboy Tony Romo, says she too has plans for a family of her own.

"I would love to be making records and making babies and hopefully I'm married in 10 years," Fox News reports.

Jessica seems excited about the new addition to the Simpson clan saying, "I have the dreams of every normal person. I want to be a great aunt."

Even after Jessica's reality show and several celebrity boyfriends, she's still not used to the tabloid treatment. "It's a challenge for me to act like it's just part of my career. If they knew your heart, they wouldn't be talking about you like this."

Jessica is set to release her debut country music album Do You Know this weekend.

No comments: